Re: splitfire plugs, wires, & cap

From: rich_gambino@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 14:24:27 EDT

What do you use for the gaskets of different thicknesses? Are there
ones made for this purpose? I saw this technique mentioned on, I think
it was, Hot Rod TV a while back.

I have a set of Autolite double plats that I'll finally be installing
when I get a chance.

Rich
'96 CC V8 4x4 auto
MP cat-back; K&N drop-in