Re: Drag Radials; was Big Meats

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 20:42:12 EDT

<< my 60ft times have improved all across the board from 2.44
 to 2.08 with the mods and the drag radials >>

Nice 60' time, seems though that should have come right off your et ? .36
improvement should have bump you into the 15's ? Doesn't make much sense but
I've had similar situations, do something that has to get you .5 and ya end
up with a .05 or nothing at all. I've been pretty patient since and been
doing a lot of research. I am working on a plan for the winter but with my
brainstorms it will probably run .5 slower. Hey good luck with figuring it
out.

Bill