Re: Muffler

From: Dwight Campbell (dcampbel@ccia.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 22:12:51 EDT

Rob,

On mine, there is a short extension piece connecting the tail end of the
cat to the inlet of the muffler.

The outlet of the cat is 2-1/2" male going into that short extension
piece.

The short extension is about 7" long (plus what goes into the muffler)
and has a male end, 2-1/2" o.d. which goes into the muffler.

Mine, being a V6, might be a smaller pipe than what they put on the 318
you're getting. Don't know.

Dwight

'98 4x4, CC, SLT+, V6, AT