RE: Best bedliners?

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 01:46:11 EDT

I have the MOPAR rubber mat. It is great to stop sliding. It's about 65
pounds so flopping in the wind isn't even a passing thought. It also
softness the blow on the knees if you crawl around back there much.

I took it one step further and Rhino Coated the bed in addition. The mat
doesn't fit quite as well any longer, but I still put it back there to stop
the sliding as the Rhino coat is only marginally better than paint for
sliding.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, No labels
K&N, Gibson, Dual mandrel bent pipes, 500w of serious sound