Re: Kick down cable

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 12:04:45 EDT

it is on the passenger side of the TBI and is on the rear bracket with a
white clip on it. you remove the white clip and slide the cable forward or
rearward to loosen or tighten, for me it helped out my shift points with
the shift kit installed. my problem was i was hitting the rev limiter under
WOT, not any more:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car