Re: TRUCKIN

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 19:18:05 EDT

ScreamN318@aol.com wrote:

> Its an eight/w 5-speed. I would be pretty disapionted if that were my
> truck.
>
> How much does it cost to get a dyno done?
> Where do you go?

Just find a speed shop and ask around. Or you can go to dynojet's
homepage and search for the one closest to you.
"http://www.dynojet.com/automotive/index.htm" and click on 'Dyno
Centers' This will give you a map of the US and Canada. Just click on
your location......

My dyno run cost me $75. This was two runs, took about 5 min. once the
truck was tied down and the compputer was calibrated and set to go....
Man it's a blast to watch you truck do 110mph in a garage! And the
sound..... Ohhh man.... Well I'm rambling.....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto