Re: '97 Dokata - wet floor, front pass. side

From: Ron Stewart (rons@cyberia.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 1997 - 10:19:19 EDT

hi every one i guess it's time i introduced myself.I have been a silent
member for quite sometime i have always owned a mopar product but have
owned my 88 dakota for 8 years now and love it. I don't know much about
cars and don't work on them but love the mopar products. I enjoy your
mailin lists and have gotten many helpful tips.My name is Ron Stewart from
Felton Pennsylvania.
To jbrooks yes i know the aggravation the wet floor boards bring mine did
that also.i looked and looked for a leak a hole everywhere but never found
anything so one day i got some spray undercoating and sprayed under that
side and the problem dissappeared.hope this helps.
Visit my home page at: http://www.cyberia.com/pages/rons/stew.htm
Ron
My hot mail address is stewpa@hotmail.com

----------
> From: jbrooks@snet.net
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: '97 Dokata - wet floor, front pass. side
> Date: Sunday, August 31, 1997 9:53 AM
>

> I have a '97 Dakota club-cab which began to develop some kind of leak
causing
> the passenger side floor (under the mat) to get quite wet every few days.
This

----

----