Re: Jacob's Ignition Sucks!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 1997 - 12:51:25 EDT

> Just curious.... do you have a seperate set of tires for normal, street
> driving and a seperate set for the drag strip? If you have a seperate
> set, do you just have a pair of drag radials for the rear or do you
> have a set for the front to.

i have the tire and handling package on my truck and i have a se of spare
15x8 rims for the truck which i have my drag radials mounted on, thats all.
i do not drive the truck on the drag radials. i put em on and drive it tot
eh track and take em back off when i get home.

> Also... what are your normal tire ( and rim ) sizes and what are
> your drag strip tire and rim sizes?

my normal tires are now 255/60/15 bfgoodrich radial t/a's. i had
275/60/15's but i made em bald and figured it to look better with 255's

> lastly... do you have the sure grip feature on your truck installed?
> If not... do you find that a disadvantage for the drag strip?

mine has a 3.55 limited slip rear. i wouldnt buy a open diff truck. are you
crazy:)

what have you run in the 1/4 with yours????

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, Jacob's Omni Pak, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car