Re: Jacob's Ignition Sucks!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Sep 01 1997 - 17:58:51 EDT

> I found a program called Dragstrip plus which allows you to enter any
data
> you have on your vehicle including your weight, the weather data and a
lot
> more and then calculate the results you should get but also allows you to
> change any data and calculate the changes it would make, it has saved me
> lot of loot by testing out changes first. It also tells you optimum set
ups
> for 1/8 and 1/4 runs. You can get a shareware copy for free, fully
funtional
> but allows saving only one vehicle at the Staging lane site
> "http://rconcepts.com/beard/", they also have a ton of info on drag
racing
> pointed toward novice/ametuer racers. I bought the full version to get
> support and the program was $35. It may help you with future decisions on
> what to change and where to put your loot.
>
> Hang in there and we'll see if we can help you into the 15's or lower...

i have had that program for over a year now:). it says i should be in the
high 14's or low 15's. nopt much help there. and no, traction is no longer
a problem thanks to my 275/50/15 drag radials:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car