Re: Kiss Traction Problems Goodbye!

From: Jarrod Pilone (Steve.Knickerbocker@SEMATECH.Org)
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 17:52:42 EDT

     Your going to use slapper bars on a Super Stock spring equipped
     vehicle? If so save up for another set of springs because you will
     break them. If your running SS springs and a pinion snubber and you
     still have traction problems then you need to increase the tire's
     contact patch. Using slapper bars is NOT the way to do it with SS
     springs, in fact the MP chassis book expressly forbids this. The SS
     springs are build so that the front section of the spring is very
     stiff, like it's own built in traction bar.

     Thunderstruck...