Re: Ram/Dakota 4x4 and Consumer Distorts

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 16:08:05 EDT

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:06:52 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>As to Toyotas being easily stolen, the police around here have said =
(sort
>of quietly) that Toyota has only a few different keys and that if you =
get
>a few you can just go around trying Toyota door locks. =20

Simular to Chevys. Any locksmith can make a master key that would open
almost every 80's chevy.

>I've also heard the same thing about Toyota V-6's, at about 60k miles =
they
>puke big time. Don't hear about that in Consumer Distorts do we boys =
and
>girls?

That's a fact. A buddy of mine Toy blew the head gasket at 51,000. It
was a V-6....

        Steve

=09
97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back