Re: R/T Confirmation :(

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:18:51 EDT

JT McBride wrote:

> > OK, now a very quick venting. It PISSES ME OFF that CC would
> first
> >announce the truck in the various configurations to be available at a
>
> >given date, then they push the date back for what ever reason. Now
> they

I understand your frustration, but let me ask you a question. Isn't the
Dakota currently available with the 360 and 4x4 without the R/T
package?? If so, I say piss on the R/T anyway, it'll cost a bunch more
and all it has is a cat back exhaust and fancy, add on nonsense. You
could easily make you're non-R/T handle as well and make the necessary
engine mods to make an R/T see nothing but you distant tail lights.
Think of the evil grin you'll have when you pounce on unsuspecting
mustangs. Think of how you'll have a faster truck for less money. If the
R/T were truly worthy of its name and heritage, I would buy one. It is
nothing but flash and no ba**s to back it up with.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Sport
14.70@93.5mph