Re: Axle switcheroo, now is: ordering problem

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 11:16:58 EDT

Sam Parthemer wrote:

> > >you can't get a hitch when you order the HD towing package"

> > the Trailer Tow Prep group, that is the hitch! I ordered mine with
> > heavy duty everything, including the hitch.

> Depends on the year, the hitch wasn't included on 91-95 model years.

  Sam's right; I had to do the same with my '95. No hitch with
the Trailer package at that time. That was OK; I know I paid more
attention installing mine than the monkey boys in the service bays
would have.

  When you folks argue about option packages, please remember to
include the model year you're talking about. Things do change.

  Ron