cat-back for '97

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat Sep 06 1997 - 12:11:40 EDT

I e-mailed Scott privately, but thought others may help. For those of you with aftermarket cat-
backs, did you also install an aftermarket catalytic converter or did you use stock?

I found a place close to me that would install my Gibson for $55.00. I'm thinking of getting the
dual setup real soon, possibly from Truck Performance. Any strong feelings one way or another
about where to go to get the Gibson and if necessary, the hi flow (or higher flowing) catalytic
converter?

thanks in advance.
Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC 4x4 V8/5-spd