Tires

From: Carl Thompson (carl@phoenixat.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 1997 - 10:26:17 EDT

I have a 1997 Dakota Sport regular cab V-6 engine. It came with Goodyear
eagle tires which I rotate regularly. I now have 15000 miles on the truck
and the tires are almost worn out.(they show even wear) Tire pressure was
also checked regularly. Does anyone know if these tires have a wear out
problem and could you recommend a replacement tire which would give me a
lot of mileage. I drive 120 miles a day with no load I occasionally haul a
load on weekends. The tire size is P235/70R15

Carl Thompson
carl@phoenixat.com
http://www.bv.net/~carltom