RE: HEADrs + HOP UPs

From: Randy E. Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 1997 - 12:38:28 EDT

Yep, happy, seemed to add HP just they said they would, prob not what the
DT would do, but they use factory y pipe and just bolt up to it and they
are Stainless Steel so no worry about chrome. I saw a definate difference
in the "BUTT DYNO" after the install (I also did the Gibson Cat back at the
same time) for the money, i think they are a good choice especially for
the 93 that has the large factory Y Pipe (3") for newer ones with the
smaller Y pipe, i would recommend using a 93' Y pipe or getting the DT

Randy