RE: Splash Guard question

From: Carl Thompson (carl@phoenixat.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 1997 - 18:27:13 EDT

I installed the molded splash guards front and back these are hard plastic
with the Ram head embossed on the back they contour to the wheel well. They
require drilling to install. I put the truck up on jack stands and removed
the wheels to give me room to work. They seem to work well but I think they
could have been a little longer. The other splash guards were flat flexible
mud flaps

Carl Thompson
carl@phoenixat.com
http://www.bv.net/~carltom

The http://www.4adodge.com/value_add/mopar/dakota/index.html page
shows spash guards and 'molded' splash guards ranging from $20 per
pair to $30 per pair for the dakota.