Re: "Hop Up for Shelbys Dakota

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 1997 - 06:19:09 EDT

Hey John:

I got a Shelby also, and keep wondering the same thing. I think you can
get underdrive pulleys, but I am not positive. The best thing to do would
be call March and talk to a Tech or something but they should have
something.

Where did you get your computer? How Much, and where did you get your tbi
and how much. Also you should be able to get some kind of better intake I
would think...and that should help for performance.

Have you ever run your truck in the 1/4 mi.?

I have. The best to date is 16.17 with some wheel spin. I just have dual
exhaust, and a drop in K&N, that I didn't use when I race. I want to try
to make some passes with it in, to see if it helps me or not. I am also in
the process of running another plastic hose from the air cleaner to the
grille, should be able to start and finish that on Saturday, along with
painting the roll pan, and lowering the rear about 2"(not to crazy about
how it sits up so high in the rear. I like my truck to sit nice and
level)

Please let me know john

Thanks

Scott Miller