Dakota splash guards

From: Gary Ludwick (72155.316@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 1997 - 22:45:14 EDT

I think the cheap ones are just flat rubber style. I bought the moulded
ones. They are paintable, which I did, and they have the embossed ram lo=
go
on each. They are moulded to the exact contours of the Dakota wheel
opening, and when painted look like they're a part of the body. Very
pleased with mine.
Installation is drilling two very small holes in opening lip. And a thir=
in plastic fender liner. Kit includes one of those plastic fasteners for=

securing interior edge of splash guard to plastic fender liner.

Gary Ludwick