Lowered Shelby

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 1997 - 07:10:02 EDT

Well guys:

I did it. I finally got the 2" rear lowering blocks from the speed shop
and lowered the rear end of my truck. The Shelby's normally set so freakin
high in the rear to the point I couldn't stand it. My truck looks so
perfect now and sits so level. It gave it a whole new appearance ( I think
more aggressive!!) I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a
Shelby. I cost me $21 to get the blocks and about an hours worth in the
garage. It doesn't drive any different and I still have a good ride.
Later on today I will get the other hose run from the grille for my "ram
air" set-up. I'll let you know how it works!!!

Later

Scott