Re: Oil Additives

From: Matthew Brandes (mbrandes@realworks.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 1997 - 09:28:41 EDT

At , you wrote:
>Ever see them paid commercials talking about their special oil additives?.
>You know them as slick-50, duralube, prolong and the like. What I would
>like to know if any of you have tried these and what you thoughts are on
>them.

Our family has used a product called TufOil for as long as I can remember.
I just retired my '86 Honda Accord with 291,000miles (wrecked..was hoping
for 300k). We used Mobile 1 and TufOil since day one and did not replace
any major engine parts in that time.

My last purchase of TufOil came with a certificate from the Guiness Book of
World Records as the "slickest substance known to man!". Slicker then Teflon.
It is pricey stuff... about $32.00/qt. Check out their web page at
www.tufoil.com. Great stuff!

Matthew Brandes

'97 Dakota CC, V8