New Dakota ordered!

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 09:24:49 EDT

All,
My wife and I went to the dealer last night and ordered our new '98 CC
4X4 5.2/auto with everything. It didn't take long to come up with a
price that we were agreeable with ($200 over invoice). The salesman told
us 6 weeks for delivery. Now the big challenge goes to my wife to see if
she can let me live that long as I will be bugging the hell out of her
until it shows up ; ) Our new baby will be Intense Blue/Mist Gray. I
decided to get the 3.92 gears instead of the 3.55 as we are getting the
Tire/Handleing package and I dont want to have to worry about bogging
down at a later date if I end up with larger tires some time in the
future. I also liked the fact that at 65 mph the RPM's were dead nuts on
2K.
By the way, the dealer that we are dealing with is Maxwell's ot in
Talyor Tx. and they have been just about the lowest pressure dealership
that I have come across. One of the nice things that they do is leave
the keys in the vehicle. If you wnat to check something out, fire it up
and take it for a spin.
Talk to ya later,
John