Re: Gas prices

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 22:47:38 EDT

Dick Campagna wrote:

> In central NJ, 87 octane is $1.169, and they pump it for you, since
> self-service is illegal in this state.
>
> Por Favore, Non Mi Rompere i Coglioni. Grazie!
>
> Dick C.

Illegal!? Yikes, remind me not to move to NJ. Down here in Texas we
pack pistols, and pump it ourselves. Are they afraid you might spill
some? I just love when I leave a puddle of unleaded seeping into the
concrete. I just fire up the ol' v8, squeal away from the pumps and
think about how much I hate the EPA's b.s.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto