Re: Gas prices

From: Norah & Jason (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 07:38:08 EDT

I just can't resist adding to this thread... how about 55.5 cents for 87
octane? Doesn't sound so good when you realize it's per liter, though.
When I was last in Utah, prices there were running around $1.23 / gallon for
the lowest grade, but that was 85 octane. I ran 88, which was more like
$1.32 / gal. With the Canadian to US dollar exchange rate, I'm not paying
much more for gas up here. This after everyone told me I wouldn't be able
to afford to drive in Canada.

Jason