Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 02:50:55 EDT

Thanks for the info, but be aware that placing anyone . . . human or animal
. . . in the bed can invite problems due to carbon monoxide. In one
particular case, parents went to take their children out of the bed when
they arrived at their destination, but the children were dead (from CO
poisoning).

Por Favore, Non Mi Rompere i Coglioni. Grazie!

Dick C.