Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 10:31:41 EDT

I have a 92 CC Dakota with a rear slider and love it to death. The best thing
about it is that you can open it and it provides enough ventalation that the
side driver's and passenger'
s windows don't need to be opened, which make a lot of wind noise when. It is
inconvienent to open, but not impossible. I would not have a truck without
one. One problem that I noticed though is that at night I have a reflection of
the dash in the window, whether I am looking through the rear view mirror or
backing up looking through the window directly. I have 15% tint on the back.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Just my $0.02

Gregg
92 CC V6, msd 6a and blaster 3 coil, FIPK clone and s-bolt