Re: Speed governor

From: sclarke@cancom.net
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 10:13:49 EDT

> Anyway, the truck is very stable at 100 mph (been there a lot :P), but
> don't really need to push my luck... I've mellowed out....only get to 100
> once
> a month on average....Not daily like some people I know.
>
> Sam '95 SLT Dakota
> http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/

Hell my truck only has a V-6 but I hit 100 a few times a week,
sometimes more, but once winter gets close I slow down a lot, I may
be crazy but not stupid, All I really need is a stiff ticket from the
police but I've been driving like this since I was 14 and I am 21
now, still no tickets. Only stoped twice because they thought I was
under age, I was 16 then. Somebody mention cutting a blue wire to get
rid of the governer (putting in a togle switch), what effects will
that have??, lose the speedometer, or something like that???

It takes a mopar to catch a mopar:-)

Steve Clarke 94 Dakota V-6, 5-Speed
sclarke@cancom.net Alpine