Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 14:38:51 EDT

Dick

I've got the slider on my '95 CC SLT, my second Dakota CC. I rarely use
it because debris tends to blow in through it from the back to the front
while you're driving. I prefer to just use the flip-out windows in the
back cab. Airflow that way is front to back and quite comfortable. I live
in San Antonio, TX. It's currently 98 degrees outside and I rarely use
the A/C. I just flip open those pop-outs and open the passenger side
window slightly.

I haven't had any vision problems at all and I can also reach it quite
easily from the driver's seat (I, too, am 6'3"). If it's an option, I'd
forego it. i thought it was part of the SLT package.

Richard