Re: Sliding Rear Window: Yes or No?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 20 1997 - 15:25:09 EDT

<< After I get through the 1/4 mile, I get the rear slider open first and it
 lets fresh air into the cab and cools everything really quick >>

I leave it open when I run, I felt it would be the only window that would not
cause a drag. I also like to leave it open to be able to stick my hand out
and wave bye bye to the person in the other lane, sometimes they can't see
your hand through the tint and I really hate to leave them Ferds back there
without waving bye bye. I also have air but rarely use it as with the slider
open and the fan on vent you get a good airflow through and usually don't
need the air. I also love the sound of my pipes and you can't hear them very
well with the window closed.

Bill