Re: Torsion Bars and Front Suspension

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 18:08:43 EDT

Ned Worcester wrote:

> Any thoughts would help.
>
> Ned Worcester
> '95 SLT CC 318

Hmmm, two Neds, both with 4X4 V8 CC's ....... Coincidence, or something

Don't flame me for such silly post, I'm also checking if the new list
server is working for me. Might as well do it with some humor ;~) This
new machine does seem to run slower than the fredonia one.....

Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto
     MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual
     Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires
     http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
     http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html