Re: FW: Two Neds.../MSD Question

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 1997 - 19:42:08 EDT

Ned Vogler wrote:

> I'll keep an eye on it for a while, hopefully it'll reset... Someone said
> previously that even the 12 code reset after 50-100 starts, but I know
> I've gone 50-100 starts between battery disconnections, and I was still
> getting the 12. <sigh>

Hey Ned, I don't know about most people but my code 12 goes away after
about 40 key on sequences. I wonder if your SBEC is not getting power
to keep the memory alive when the key is off. Might be something to
check. Did you try to reset your SBEC by disconnecting the battery
overnight? That should take care of the 43 I would think...

--Michael Clark--
Sending from work, so no sig file :~(