more ?'s on truck order

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Mon Sep 29 1997 - 08:01:33 EDT

Any feel for feedback on how the stock Auto-4 trans holds up?
I'll be getting the V-6 (4x2) and my last car the engine would smoke
the trans. in 40k miles.
 Also, I am looking in to a way to convert the stock 5-bolt
wheel to something I can get a 17" wheel on to. I need my highway
mileage more than green light getaways. I have also heard that
the 'puter will need to be re-programed for 17" wheels or else the
engine gets all goofed up. Mike
 (also thanks for the feedbacks on the ltd. slip rear end)

--
Permission to use my e-mail address for unsolicited business
 e-mail is withdrawn as of Sept. 2, 1996.  Unsolicited

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle