Re: RE: 5 tire rotation

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 12:43:22 EDT

On 09/30/97 14:49:54 you wrote:
> [...]

Chip, I just had my '97 CC Sport 4x4 in for the 6,000 mile oil change and 7,500 mile tire rotation. They did not use the
spare tire (I also have the full size spare) in the rotation.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson dual cat-back somewhere on a UPS truck headed this way