Re: DML:Don't break your Mirrors - Expensive

From: John D. Emery (johnemery@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 20:38:46 EDT

I just went through the process of replacing the side mirror (drivers side)
on my DAK. The guy at the counter gave me the wrong one (fully manual) for
$119 (US). I ended up returning it and getting the "remote manual" mirror.
 I felt sure I was going to get raped on the price, but found out that it
was only $92 (US); and I took the difference home in my pocket :-) . I
remember hearing two different Caravan owners complaining that only Mopar
makes the wiper blades, and they were getting roughly $15 for the
replacement rubbers.

John Emery
1995 Dakota Ext. Cab, Sport, 2x4, V-6, 5 spd, 3.55 SG, 4wABS,43k
LT235/75R15 A/Ts and a new front left fender (thanks Ryder)
Phoenix, AZ (and no A/C)