Re: Introduction

From: Michael Trenetman (trentman@one.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 11:24:06 EDT

I read some messages about governors on Dakotas a while back. I have a 97'
Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4 Club Cab. It has loads of power and I love to race
those puny stangs and the like but when I reach 110mph I cannot accelerate
anymore. I assumed that this was my top speed (being a truck after all,
geared for low end torque I assume not high end HP) Is this true or am I
being stopped by a governor. I hate to see them pass me when i hit this
speed!

                MikeT