RE: 1998 Dakota R/T

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sun Oct 05 1997 - 00:41:41 EDT

About the only "Dodge" reference I've found to it is at
http://www.4adodge.com/nav/fs_master.html?contentPage=/cust_relations/ne
ws/dakota_news.html. The reason that the dealers may not have heard of
it is that the last I heard it wasn't going to be available until Spring
1998...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
cbaltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411