Re: Wed nite drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 21:49:38 EDT

<< So at what rpm does a performance computer shut you off, or does it? >>

I think it is 6200 but may be 6500, I haven't hit it yet and don't want to.
If I get to where I'm pushing it to much then I will sell my MSD 6A and Get a
6AL and set the limiter just below the factory one. The MSD cuts every other
cylinder every other time where Mopar cuts the fuel, bad news with NOS. I am
going to try it with out the NOS and see where it cuts off.. I'll let you
know..

Bill