Re: Re: 1998 Dakota R/T

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 09:48:46 EDT

> Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I was thinking that, if Toyota
> comes out with a V8 in the T-100 this year, I might consider one to pull my
> fifth-wheel trailer. Now, I'm not so sure . . .
>
> Dick (& Geri) Campagna, Mt Laurel, NJ campagna@nothinbut.net
> (Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni. Grazie!)

Dick,
        Even without the other problems people have had with T-100's,
consider this Toyota has never made a V8 before so without a doubt it is
going to have defects in it, not to mention a t-100 doesn't really have
enough weight to handle a 5th wheel, if you want to pull a fifth wheel you
should really consider a Ram, they have the power and the weight you need
for a fifth wheel. Just my opinion

Bruce