Windshield Repl; was Re: Re: Tale of 3 Dakotas

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 17:39:41 EDT

----------
> From: Sam Parthemer <samp@cts.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Re: Tale of 3 Dakotas
> Date: Wednesday, October 08, 1997 12:13 PM

(snipped discussion of broken windshields)

A "starred," scratched or otherwise damaged windshield will break much
easier than one that's not damaged. When I was the Safety Director at a
military base, scratched or pitted safety eyeglasses were required to be
replaced. Expensive? Of course! But eyes are irreplaceable. As for
do-it-yourself windshield repair, I understand that, if you don't do it
"right," you've messed up the chances that a professional can do it. Give
them a call first. Their prices are reasonable.

Dick (& Geri) Campagna, Mt Laurel, NJ campagna@nothinbut.net
(Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni. Grazie!)