Re: FW: Diagnostic codes

From: Ron Salzl (ronsalzl@uniserve.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 12:39:46 EDT

Ned

Thanks for the info on the 12 and the 45 code. Also thanks to Rob and Smitty
for their input too. Gives me plenty of meat for my dealer. Interesting
about the overdrive switch. I pull a 5th wheel trailer at times and of
course turn the O/D off when doing so. Glad to hear I don't have to hold the
button in while driving as that now frees up my other hand to help with the
driving in the mountains <G>. Yes, I will check the switch to see if it is
sticking. Failing to find anything there I will be showing your list to my
dealer (King of Smoke Chrysler).

BTW Ned, you said:

>The OBD-II DTC table sez it can be any of the following:...

What is an OBD-II table and where can I get one?

Ron Salzl