Re: Tires/Rotation

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 13:33:47 EDT

Dan

Do they rub all of the time or only on hard turns or all turns or what?
Did they cut your mileage any? Ususally an all terrain tire will do that,
especially with an aggressive tread compared to the passenger car tires
our Daks come with.
Thanks,

Richard

95 CC SLT, 318 V8, K&N FIPK, Gibson 3" Catback (welded)