Re: CD Changer location.

From: Geoffrey Hausheer (ghaushe@ichips.intel.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 20:01:15 EDT

I have the front bucket seats, and I want to keep the deep center console. It
holds all sorts of nifty things. I really ned my amps to be at least
reasonably accessible, so hiding them below the rear windows won't work (I
need them accessible for a few different reasons, but primarily I don't want
to take the interior trim off everytime I decide to play with the gains. I
actually was able to get the amp under the dirver's seat and still have full
adjustability, but it was a royal pain. By the way the "Jump seats" are just
the rear seats in the Club cab. There is lots of room between them and the
floor for audio equipment if you remove the blastic storage compartments.

Geoffrey Hausheer
Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR