RE: 3.9L to 5.2L

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 08:49:26 EDT

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, I've been away for a few days and I
came back to over 500 pieces of e-mail.

About your question, I feel it's a very easy swap (though I haven't done it
myself). I've been collecting information on this swap for a little while and
 have come up with a very good idea of what is to be done. However, if it's
as easy as it looks, I'm surprised more people haven't done it. I have a lot
of information so rather than putting it all in an e-mail posting, I've
decided to add another page to my Web site. Give me a few days to get it up
and running. I'll post another message when it's ready.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219