Re: Re: DML Right Shocks?

From: Jeff Pierce (jpierce@n2.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 09:21:22 EDT

Dan -

I installed them on my 92 V8. Monore spring over shock on the rear
and the standard ones on the front.

Glad I had firestone put them on 'cause after 3 tripsback to them
they were finally removed and the Gabrial equivelnets installed. Not
real thrilled with the Gabrial's and Firestone was unable to figure out
what was wrong with the Monroes.

Think Monroe and Rancho are the same now but have heard good things on
the Rancho series, and a friend really is happy with his Blistiens.

Jeff