Re: *snip*

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 15:57:27 EDT

Hey Sam!

I bet you're having fun getting on/off Rte 52 -- or at least the
traffic reports would indicate.

I don't know if you're still planning on the bike race around turkey
day. I'm thinking of signing up for an advanced scuba class that
would have me on a boat trip to San Clemente that weekend, in which
case, I can't crew for you guys...

I'm going to be in town all weekend, and I have access to the lift
at the Sports Car Club, so if you want to peek under the truck or
the Jeep, I could visit, and lead you up there.

Have you been out to the desert since the rains? Ever been to Kelso
Dunes? I read where the sand there 'booms'. Curious.

Jim

The PC 2nd Amendment: A well regulated population being necessary for
the security of a police state, the government's right to ban and
confiscate arms shall not be infringed.
                               -- attributed to Vin Suprynowicz, 1995