Re: Where are the parts ???

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 21:04:21 EDT

<< automatic trans kits and can a person put a B&M auto shifter in without
 much F%@#%$ing work, or is the collumn linkage tied into anything? >>

I just put a Mega shifter on mine and it was a pain in the butt. I could not
put it on as shown for the 727 as the exhaust pipe is in the way and I tried
several custom configurations but Finally ended up with a custom
configuration and hooked to the linkage where the arm from the bottom of the
steering column hooks. I had to make a special bracket and drill a new hole
in the existing arm. It was a pain but seems to work fine. Mine is a 93 Club
Cab but If you decide to go with one and it is the same linkage as mine I
could get some measurements and diagrams for you to try to ease the problems
if you would like me to. Good Luck...

Bill