Re: Auto vs 5-spd...who said???

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 23:41:30 EDT

Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:

> Yeah, and who told me this wasn't a flame war? Okay, maybe it wasn't
> so bad
> last week, but right about now 90% of these posts are people calling
> each
> other names, and trying to bully each other. This is just stupid!
> Does it
> make you feel so much better to put down your fellow Dak drivers?
> Seems to me
> to be a waste of bandwidth. YOU ARE NOT CHANGING ANYONE'S MIND!
> PEOPLE DRIVE
> WHAT THEY LIKE! (well sometimes) So how about a more productive topic
> huh????
> Flame me all you want, just do it through e-mail.
>
> Have a nice happy day :)
>
> Geoffrey Hausheer
> Intel Corp.
> Hillsboro, OR

Has it occured to you that we might actually enjoy ribbing each other? I
have not hurled any personal insults at anybody and don't intend to. Nor
have I been offended by any of Will's remarks. Part of what makes
racing/cars fun is rivalry. Auto fans vs. standards, generous motors vs.
frod vs. mopars.. its all in good fun. I for one think people should be
a little more tolerant. Let's not be too thin skinned, shall we. Best
wishes.

Andre Mauboussin
95 14.70@93.5mph