Re: The Dak is back

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 07:07:39 EDT

You wrote:

>Well the truck is back from the shop tonight ('97 reg cab, 4x4, 5.2l,
>5spd). New mods are the Mopar performance cam kit (incs. roller
>lifters), hd valve springs/retainers and the Mopar headers (on top of
>the prev. K&N intake and custom cat back exhaust I already had).

Would this be the R/T kit (cam, headers, etc)? I'm also interested in
the cam kit, Mopar headers. I already have the K&N and will have the
Gibson dual cat-back installed next week.

I justed wanted to make sure the Mopar headers and cam kit are now
available.

Congradulations!!!

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson dual cat-back installed next week