Re: Auto vs stick vs driver

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 13:03:20 EDT

> Join the AAA as I have but have never had to use them. Push starting a
> vehicle with a stick is hard work and dangerous, you know where the driver
> pops the clutch with his foot on the gas and the car charges a head nearly
> stiking someone or something and at the same time evrybody pushing goes flat
> on their face skinning the snozola, nope just join the AAA and be safe and
> healthy.
>
> Bill

Actually these daks are real easy to push start (one man operation).
The truck only has to role slightly to catch in 2nd gear. I was
impressed, and relieved. I was in a gas station when my battery
failed. There was only about 20ft to get it started before the
dumpster would have gotten involved.

God I love these trucks.
Alan...