Re: Gibson is installed!!

From: Scott Lemser (ramman@mailexcite.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 18:38:54 EDT

>><SNIP>
>>BEWARE...those of you with the 31x10.50 spare tires, we were unable to fit the
system
>with the
>>fullsize spare.
>
>The '97 and ups must be signifigantly different under the bed than my '95. I have

>a 32x11.50x15 as a spare. It's a tight fit, but it works.
>
>Scott
>
>Hey Jim,
after reading what I wrote, I realize that I wasn't very clear. I meant to express
that my cat back is routed around the spare. Although, thinking about it, my reply
is pretty senseless anyways. Who cares if it works on a two year old model and not
the new ones ?

Regards,
Bone-Head

http://www.mailexcite.com